GOLF COURSE: The following is proper dress attire for the golf course and practice facilities (Putting Green/Driving Range/Short Game Area)
• Golf shoes/sandals permitted with or without socks. No metal spikes.
• Permitted - All shirts should be tucked in, have sleeves and collars and can be turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks. Tailored pants, slacks and shorts/cargo shorts. Golf hats are to be worn with the peak forward.
• Not Permitted - Workout apparel, denim of any type, tennis shorts, sweat pants, cut offs, t-shirts, tank tops, shirts with slogans, numbers or illustrations, headgear with offensive logos/slogans.
• Permitted - Tailored pants, slacks, Capri pants, golf skirts and short/skorts, shirts with collars, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, round neck shirts with sleeves and shirts with a collar that are sleeveless.
• Not Permitted - Workout apparel, T-shirts, tank and bare midriff tops, see through shirts, halter tops, warm-up suits and spandex style clothing, short shorts, denim of any type.
• Golf attire is acceptable. Well-tailored dress jeans and country club denim, which excludes anyone from wearing denims with rips, frays or holes in the denim, may be worn in the clubhouse provided there is adherence to all other aspects of the current dress code. There are special events held at the Club where denim will not be allowed and the event flyers for those events will include a no denim policy for those particular events.
• Golf hats and visors are NOT to be worn in the Hall of Fame Lounge (Grill Room) or Dining Room.
• Shoes must be worn in the clubhouse. Sandals and athletic shoes other than traditional golf shoes are acceptable.
• Clothes, sports bags, clubs etc. should be left in the locker room or outside, and not brought into the grill room.
If you are in doubt, don't wear it! It is the responsibility of the Club's Professional staff to enforce these rules. Please do not intentionally test their enforcement. The Board of Directors requests that all members acquaint themselves with the Club Dress Code. Anyone who does not conform to the Club Dress Code shall be denied use of the Clubhouse facilities or the golf course. It is the intent of the club that attire on the course and in the clubhouse maintain the high standard of dress traditionally associated with the game of golf.